About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Monday, August 8, 2016

Early Morning Thoughts

Waking up dazed. Vision blurred and hearing muffled.
In the background electronics buzzing, feet scuffling, voices mumbling, but I focus on the soft drizzling outside my window.

I listen to the gentle, ever so slightly heard, patter of the tears falling from the soft faces of the clouds down to the cold, hard ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment