About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Thursday, April 30, 2015

This is...




This is reflection


Long, dark eyelashes reaching out to the world


A dilated pupil showing anticipation


A gleaming sea of exuberant joy


Smooth, porcelain skin of an innocent child


Natural beauty


Nothing fraudulent or tainted


 


This is curiosity


About life and love


The rises and falls


But choosing to see only the beautiful little things


Keeping hope when the storm is growling


When the lightning is striking your toes


This is looking forward


To bigger, better things

1 comment:

  1. I love the optimism and hope, the willingness to grab on to the good you can find, that you have captured with this image and your words. I like the bravery this line implies: "when the lightning is striking your toes." The "looking forward to bigger, better things" is really what keeps us going, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete