About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

11 Line Narrative Poem Song Freewrite

You know you won’t save me
I am turmoil encapsulated in this body
The feelings I get never vanish
My thoughts keep getting stained with black…tarnished
Even though I want to change
I never will
Because I am a prisoner of my cynical brain
You swooped in
Expecting to counter-act my sin
But you ended up just being another failed attempt
To fix my shattered soul

1 comment:

  1. That idea of "turmoil encapsulated" is intriguing...as is the attempt of someone else to calm the storm inside someone else.

    ReplyDelete