About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Friday, September 25, 2015

Summer is Kissing Me Goodbye

I lay my body upon the grass 
Become one with my surroundings
The sun kissing my skin

Little bugs flitter like fairies across the grass 
The smell of summer is fading 
The air slowly turning into a crisp fall breeze 

Spiderwebs sway with every whisper of the world 
Leaves are blushing red, 
anticipating the change to come

No comments:

Post a Comment