About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

movie quotes

“There are no explanations for human evil. Only excuses.”
Dean Koontz's Intensity
"You've taught me that we're all needed, even those who sometimes think we're worthless, plain and dull. If we love and allow ourselves to be loved...well, a person who loves is the most precious thing in the world, worth all the fortunes that ever were. That's what you've taught me, fur face, and because of you I'll never be the same."
Watchers
“John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He's the one you sent to kill the fucking boogeyman. “
John Wick TeaserPoster.jpg
“I believe even the most rational mind can play tricks in the dark.”
“If we open the door to superstition, where does it lead?”

2 comments:

  1. I've seen the Woman in Black and I thought it was a good movie, but it had a plot like every other horror movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lines from Woman in Black 2 are so true--we can freak ourselves out more in our own minds than any movie at times. And once you let those thoughts unravel, there's no telling where they might take you. Scary!

    ReplyDelete