About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blue Senses


My surroundings are an explosion of blue. The bright never-ending sky looking down on me. Fluent liquid waves engulf my slender body. Slight tints of sunshine graze my skin. When I raise my head back above the surface, I feel the droplets of salty water racing down my face to go join the rest of their kind. I start to wonder what it would be like to propel through the water as a silky dolphin species. With the slightest wiggle of my tail I would zoom past all small creatures that I share my environment with. Then a rush of cool air would flow over me as I swiftly jump out of the depths of the sea. Flying as if I am an airplane in the sky, passing clouds by and by.



Bright white is the tiny ball of fire watching everything from its comfy spot in the sky. It looms above my head as I lay myself out on a freshly painted beach chair. I smirk as my toes dig into the soft, dusty particles of sand. Creating insignificant tombs for my feet to rest in while I unwind. The bubbly foam from my coffee drink finds its way onto my nose after every sweet, savored sip. My clear-coated nails glimmer as a response to the smiling sun. I feel as free and pure as a lamb frolicking through the meadows.


My thoughts are lavender, lovely and decadent. The sweet smell of honeysuckle comes across my path as it rides the waves of the wind. This tempts me to glide along the boardwalk in search for a little bakery. I almost faint from excitement when the tantalizing scent of blueberry scones wafts my way. Delighted, I greet the laid back cashier who seems as relaxed as a swan softly swimming along on the surface of a lake.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely beach scene...it's really calling my name right now! I'd like to feel exactly like the calm cashier you describe, a serene swan.

    ReplyDelete