About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Clearly Deep Ultramarine


Deep, dark, mysterious sea
Waves shifting everything beneath its surface
Humans sailing smoothly up above
Nimble anemones sway at the very bottom
Fish with placid eyes scurry by
The bright coral seems to be blooming, flowering

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! It's both wondrous and terrifying for me to picture all that is going on in the depths of the sea, as I bob around on the surface. That picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete