About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Red Geranium

HD Geranium In The Rain WallpaperRain water glistens
On the soft red petal
Smooth as velvet cloth


2 comments:

  1. Yes--geranium petals do feel like velvet. I love the vivid red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo that goes with this. And the imagery is great, especially for such a short piece. It brings to mind a spring morning, full of bright flowers covered in droplets of water.

    ReplyDelete