About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

You Will Never Know Dear, How Much I Love You


My fingers brush her tender cheek

I adore her rosy, vibrant face

As I carry my lovely child on the sunset beach

The tiki torches we pass light up her eyes

Her beautiful skin glimmering

The California air seems to calm her

I will never forget this path that we are taking together

1 comment:

  1. I see a direct connection between a mother's love and the ocean--deep and vast and coming in waves with such power. I like the idea of these two being on the same path...even knowing that someday this "rosy, vibrant" child will head of on a path of her own. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete