About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Friday, March 20, 2015

Poem based off on Springtime and Rocks at Port Coton, the Lion Rock by Monet

The bees fly around and above their special flowers
Simple buzzing is a tranquil white noise to my ears
Along with the birds singing their special songs
Are the harmonious melodies of spring
My darling baby boy is settled composedly on my bosom
Though his father is no longer around, I feel him
He lives in spring, he is spring
The very thought comforts me
The sunshine is engulfing my body
And it feels almost as if he is here beside me at this very moment



My feet dangle off of the edge of the steep cliff
As I look to the crashing waves below
The rocks melee with the tides coming their way
I realize that the ocean is similar to my heart
Jumbled up
Choppy
And unable to remain placid for very long
I have a special bond with the ocean
One that no one can take away from me
When I am by the sea I am free

1 comment:

  1. These lines are so beautiful, Ally: "Though his father is no longer around, I feel him/
    He lives in spring, he is spring/The very thought comforts me." And the likening of your heart to the ocean is apt.

    ReplyDelete