About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Friday, March 20, 2015

Sepia Flower Poems based on art piece

Life and beauty in a simple form
Petals burst open and veins brings them nutrients
From a bird’s eye view, it looks like a skirt twirling and wavering
Dainty and classic, small and thriving.



Sepia flower, sepia flower
I see your flat image on my wall
But, you are not planar.
You are in a realm of immortality
Frozen in one instant of time.
Sepia flower, sepia flower
I can see you as anything other than one-dimensional
From multiple varied views.
You are not depicting one emotion
But reflecting that of the being sinking his or her eyes into you.
Sepia flower, sepia flower.
You could be eerily glum with a melancholy air about you
Or you could be reminiscent of a beautiful chirpy moment.
You could be the flower that absorbs my tears
Or you could be the flower that begets my smile to stretch out across my face.
Sepia flower, sepia flower
So complicated is the essence of your presence
Causing one to never get tired of staring in your direction.
Catch my breath and hold it in,
Free me from the stresses of the outside world.
Sepia flower, sepia flower
My heart whimpers to see you once again
Like a hound mewls for the return of its human.
Your soft abundance of petals is mesmerizing
Your sharp crisp leaves bring me back to reality.



Gloomy night
Sun has set.
Yet,
I find myself
Wandering
Fluttering
Through the garden.
Cold wind
Stale air
Rustling leaves
Dancing
Floating
Through the air.
Searching
Through darkness
For the simple beauty
Of the white rose.
A glimpse of white
Standing out in the dark twilight
Through the bushes I run.
Drought
Scarcity of water
The liquid of life.
Spotted
Dying
Fading
Is the precious white rose.

1 comment:

  1. Some great word choices here: sepia, planar, sinking, whimpers, mewls. You've given this flower power and feeling with these pieces.

    ReplyDelete