About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teachers plus Music

             A song that reminds Mrs. Fraser of her childhood is "Ice Ice Baby." A band that reminds me of my childhood is Matchbox 20 because my parents would play their songs when we went on long road trips.
             Mrs. Bright-Kaufman's favorite band is "Bennie and the Jets" and Ethan John, because they remind her of growing up and when she hears them on the radio she reminisces in happy memories. One of my favorite groups is Circa Survive, because they have interesting musical combinations and the lead singer has a captivating voice. I am not too surprised that I have never heard of my teacher's favorite bands.
             The songs from the band Tool remind Mrs. Fraser of her husband. Song by P!nk when she was just a teenager remind me of my mom. I have never heard of tool, but maybe I will look them up some time.
              Mrs. Fraser likes to go to concerts, and her most memorable concert was starring Jack Johnson. I do no enjoy concerts nor have I been to any that I can remember other than Weird Al Yankovic at the fair. Concerts are too loud for me to be comfortable in. I honestly don't quite understand why people have so much fun at concerts, especially short people who can never see anything.
              Mrs. Bright-Kaufman listens to the radio station 96.5 and she always sings at the top of her lungs. I listen to 96.5 as well, but I also listen to 101.2 (a rock station, I am not sure if I got the numbers right). I sing to music all of the time, especially when I am alone in my car.
              When Mrs. Odom was growing up in the 80's, Madonna was an artist that was "controversial" or "offensive." As I am growing up I have noticed that Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus have been controversial artists.
                Mrs. Odom really dislikes Blues music. I refuse to listen to sad country songs. I do not despise blues music, but it is definitely not on the top of my list.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big blues fan either. Or bluegrass for that matter. Or jazz. Or screamo. But most other things I can deal with! And the car is definitely where I do my best singing. Thanks for asking me a few of the questions! : )

    ReplyDelete