About my page:

Here i will post my poems and stories. I do realise not all of them will be perfect, and I accept that. If you do like something I have writen please let me know :) I hardly ever creatively write about anything that relates to me directly, so please never assume anything about me from what I write. If some things that I write offend you, I am sorry, but I do have freedom of speach ^.^

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Six Word Poems

Furry faces fill me with joy.
The cat purrs, and I smile.
The sunlight lifts up my soul.
Hope for love, dream of happiness.
Never stand still, keep spirits high.
Being constantly cynical will ruin you.
Live with passion, die with acceptance.
Keep yourself afloat in the world.
Only you can be your hero.

1 comment:

  1. That last one is so empowering, but I of course love your references to kitty cats and furry faces, which play starring roles in my own life story.

    ReplyDelete